Thursday, March 6, 2014

ONE MORE DAY!

I cannot believe that we're leaving for Haiti tomorrow morning!  I remember this time last year when I was at school watching all the trips leave for March break and wishing so badly that I was going with them, and here we are!  The time has flown by, and I'm so unbelievably excited for this trip I know I'm probably going to get no sleep tonight.  I know that God is going to use us to do some amazing things this week and I'm so excited for all of the new experiences we're going to have.  This is my first mission trip, so I don't really know what to expect besides the stories that people have told,  so I can't wait to see and experience everything for myself.  We have a great team and I've gotten to know everyone better through meetings and the team-building day so I can't wait to travel with everyone.  It's going to be an amazing trip! 
-Nicole DeRaaf

No comments:

Post a Comment