Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Back in Canada

So we are back in Canada, and I was right, the transition from Haiti to Canada is a lot harder than the transition from Canada to Haiti. I learned a lot from the Haitian people and I am really glad that I got the opportunity to go. I plan to go back as soon as I can, that country has a special place in my heart. Thank you again to those who participated with prayers, and donations and all the support you have given me and the team as we prepared, planned, and went. The trip changed my teams life, and I hope that what we all learned individually stays with us forever or until we get the chance to go back. Many thanks to Cheryl and Teagan Vandermark for organizing the trip and to Bert Prinzen for being a chaperone. You guys did a great job, thanks for making this possible. :)

Kaylee Harkness 

No comments:

Post a Comment