Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Haiti here we come

As people who are reading this probably know, I have lead a mission trip to Haiti for the past 2 years, and this is the 3rd trip that I am the student leader of. This year will be my last year leading a team with my highschool, and I am more excited than ever to go back and show people the beautiful country of Haiti. I absolutely love Haiti and I know for sure that I will be going back there after I am done highschool, but since I am graduating this year and going to university next year I think this will be my last time leading a trip for a while.

I'm very excited for this years trip because the team is a really wonderful group of individuals and I think everyone gets along very well and it will be a learning experience for everyone, even myself.

Over the next couple weeks we will be posting on this website, there will be a few posts before we leave, and then hopefully many while we are in Haiti. We hope to post every day while we're there just to let everyone know what we are up to and how things are going.

Like I said, I'm pretty pumped for this trip, and its kinda crazy because we leave in 10 days. I can't wait to see what God has in store for all of our lives.

- Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment